1.10.11

Husk - review by Snout



"What I'm saying is, when it's busy upstairs.... It's our move"

Husk? - tusk, tusk. I'm not even going to sugar coat this sucker. It is one of the worst movies I have ever witnessed. Ever witnessed? EVER WITNESSED.

I love the tagline "Join the Harvest". Harvest of what? the only thing this movie is harvesting is Shit.

Stock standard, try hard slasher with no boob. No boob you say? Correct-a-mondo. A little bit of vomit just entered my mouth when i typed that. (Not the "Correct-a-mondo" comment but the "no Boob" comment). The only chick in it gets slashed up in the first 20 minutes.

... And you scream: "You've just ruined the movie with that comment, where's the spoiler alert Snout?"
Stick your spoiler up your balloon knot.
You would think that after many, many years of horror and film, in 2011 you would make a horror film that the recipe would "evolve" somehow. This has not. It is so predictable and boring that my fish fell asleep when it played on my TV. FISH ASLEEP? Yes, fish asleep.

Sorry, what was that?

"Snout, you are one crazy fucker"

You bet your sweet bipie.







No comments: